Welcome to the website training page. The purpose of this page is to provide support to WADE board members who will be editing pages and sending broadcast email to members.
Here is some key facts about WADEpage (AKA Diabetes Answers).
- Before MyAADE Wadepage.org was primarily for members of WADE but now it is primarily for patients and non members of WADE. There continues to be members that think the website keeps a directory of active members of WADE. It does not and has not since My AADE was created years ago. There is a directory of diabetes education programs in Washington state see http://wadepage.org/node/855
- We do post information for professionals but whenever possible link it to the AADE site, See http://wadepage.org/node/5
Here are some of the common duties for administrators
- Send broadcast e mail to users of the website (formerly WADE Newsletter) There is no set schedule for these broadcast emails, usually every few months more often months before the annual meeting.
- Member of the annual planning committee (see past conference postings: http://wadepage.org/node/625 ) Mostly posting handouts for the annual meeting
- Posting job and educational opportunities see: http://wadepage.org/node/29
- Updating the patient information see right navigation menu on www.wadepage.org
Please review these PDF files for the specific instructions on how to edit this site.